2018-19TRY OUTS CLOSED
TO ALL PROSPETIVE BEAS CHEERLEADERS
Thank you for your interest in wanting to be a part of Beas Cheerleading, whether that is as a returning cheerleader or a new cheerleader!
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PROGRAMME
- Our Season runs from September 2018 till end of June 2019
- Our competitive teams are open to children from age 5 all the way up to adults.
- Our aim for this year is for each competitive team to compete at three different competitions throughout the season.
- Beas Cheerleaders train weekly, and when there are competitions or performances coming up, there will be extra training sessions during school holidays and weekends.
- Each Beas Cheerleader must attend EVERY training session, unless the reason falls under one of our excused absences. (Illness, school trip, family bereavement, authorised holidays, graded school events) These excuses do not apply to our last 3 training sessions rule- Please see Commitment section in season pack.
- We are not just a cheerleading team, we are a family! We expect our athletes to have a good attitude, motivate their teammates and build strong friendships along the way!
Please read through this season pack carefully, as it includes information and forms regarding the 2018-19 try out process for all teams. Competition dates, locations and fees.
By signing up to Beas Cheerleading competitivetry outs, you agree to our terms and conditions mentioned in our Season pack.
If you have any questions, please e-mail –email@example.com
Season Pack 2018-19 .pdf
Size : 186.603 Kb
Type : pdf